We are so thankful to be able to gather for worship each week. As we move to the Center for two of our services, I wanted to remind you of safety practices that will continue to help us each week.
Here are the links you need each week:
Adult Worship 9 AM Traditional, Hendershot Chapel, Doors 7-8, 10:30 AM Contemporary, Shankle Center, Door 1 and our Hispanic Service at 10:30 AM, Hendershot Chapel, Door 7-8.
** NextGen check in instructions and covid practices are available via social media, email and age level web pages.
* If you are coming to worship in the Center, please enter the building through the Center entrance. All doors will be propped open so that you do not have to touch a door. Please enter the first set of Center doors as you enter. If you need to leave during the service to use the restroom, please exit through the rear Center doors.
* Please leave three seats between your family unit and the next.
* Offering boxes are at the entrance to both the sanctuary and the lobby for you to drop off your tithes and offerings. Instructions are also there for online and text giving.
* Communion elements are at the entrances to both the sanctuary and the lobby for you to pick up on your way into worship. Please dispose of these in the trash cans as you leave.
* Remember, no handshakes or hugs.
* The app will include your worship service insert. You may need to refresh it to get the current insert.
* We ask you to please not hang around in the worship space or lobbies after services. Our plant team will need the time to clean all surfaces between services.
Thank you for the ways you’ve already paid attention to these safety practices. I know they seem inconvenient but they help us take care of one another. It is a mark of our community of faith that we take care of others.
As always, please do not hesitate to ask should you have any questions or concerns. I hope to see you on Sunday.
How do we create a website that allows the reader to discover just what they need to know about the purpose and vision of Hermitage Church? That is what I wish for this space.
- I want you to know the Christ who has transformed our lives. We are connected to Him and we are following after Him.
- I want you to know the church that meets in worship to declare His glory and goodness. It comes in several flavors.
- I want you to know the community of persons who are gifted and graced for ministry and full of kindness and love for each other.
- I want you to feel the throb of the missional heart that pushes us into the neighborhood and out into global villages.
- I want you to witness the ways we care about your children and how we are coveting a generation for Christ.
- I want you to listen to the Scriptures that are taught and preached with honor and authority.
However you enter the church is really not important. It may be the choir or the band or a Sunday school class or a Bible study or Sunday worship. What is important is that you find your way in and discover your place. What is important is that you connect in relationships. My hand is extended to you. Consider this page your first greeting.
In Christ Jesus,